Island Elite Uses DirectFlow Technology
The innovative patented DIRECTFLOW Personal Control®Switchless Motor and Direct Plumbing System combined with the VARIABLE FLOW CONTROL (VFC) provides users the ultimate individual control and hydrotherapy experience.
1. AIR CONTROL - Air pressure adjustment
2. PUMP SWITCH - Turn individual equipped seat pump on/off
3. Variable Flow Control - High or low jet pressure
Individual DirectFlow™ Control Manages Hydrotherapy at Each Equipped Seat
• One Pump Per Equipped Seat | Increases efficiency by supplying optimum power and maximum reliability.
• One Control Per Equipped Seat | Each DirectFlow equipped spa seat occupant has their own individual control.
• Direct Water Flow | Water flows directly from the pumps to the jets with no diverters, valves or elbows resulting in maximum output with minimum resistance.
Variable Flow Control - Per Equipped Seat
• Rotate to High or Low | Rotate to “HI” for a full force massage or to “LO” for a more relaxed massage.
• Full Range | Turn the VFC to any massage power, air pressure and water flow desired, in-between low and high.
• Energy Efficient | When the VFC is turned to low the pumps are using 40% less power consumption than a traditional spa with diverters.
More Power to Control Energy Efficiency - Individual Seat Pumps
The power of massage can be individually regulated by the sophisticated Island Elite design and engineering of individually DirectFlow equipped seat pumps, direct plumbing and separate control pads – easily and economically.
No other spa can give you the DIRECTFLOW™ personal control!
- Size: 84 x 84 x 36 in. | 213 x 213 x 91 cm
- 6 seats
- Capacity: 375 gal | 1,419 L
- Dry Weight: 845 lbs | 383 kg
Jet Configuration Options:
Pumps are rated at Brake Horse Power (BHP). BHP is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no load applied. Dry weight is shipping weight, including package and wooden runners. Dimensions, capacities and weights are approximate. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features.
Click Here for Features at a Glance:
- Lifetime Structure
- 7-Year Surface
- 5-Year Parts, Labor, Plumbing and Electrical
- 2-Year Cabinet
• WhisperPure™ Circulation System with Microfilter
• Helix SS Jet Design
• Dual Footblaster Jets
• (2) DirectFlow® Personal Controls
• Advanced Digital Control System:
Color LCD Panel, WiFi Ready (Module Required), Multi-language Interface
• Heater: 5.5 kW North America (60 Hz), 3.0 kW Export (50 Hz)
• 4 in. Maximum Tapered ASTM Cover
• Full Foam with ABS Bottom
• 12 V - 5 in. Spa Light
• Maintenance Free Kingwood Cabinets
• Stereo System:
1) Premium Infinity® Sound System by Harman
Bluetooth Receiver, USB and Aux-in, AM/FM
(4) 3 in. Speakers, (2) 6.5 in. Exterior Speakers, Power Subwoofer
2) Bluetooth® Music Experience
Bluetooth Receiver, AM/FM, USB, Aux-in, (4) 3 in. Speakers,
3) bba™22 Audio
Fully Integrated Bluetooth Audio Streaming
(4) 3 in. Speakers, Subwoofer
Optional (2) 3 in. Patio Speakers (Stereo System 2,3)
• Water Purification:
2) FROG®@ease™ with SmartChlor™*
3) Crystal ProPure™ Ozone Mixing Chamber
4) Crystal AOP™ Propure Advanced Oxidation
5) Diamond AOP™
6) Nature2® Cartridge
• LED Lighting:
1) Multicolor 10 LED
2) DynaStar LED:
(1) 5 in. (4) 2 in. LED Lights
3) DynaPoint LED:
(1) 5 in. (4) 2 in. LED Lights, Cabinet Lights, Lighted Pillowfall and/or
Tranquility Fall (Option Sold Separately)
4) DynaBrite LED:
(1) 5 in. (6) 2 in. LED Lights, (2) Cabinet Lights, Lighted Air
Controls, Pillowfall and/or Tranquility Fall (Option Sold Separately)
• Pump/Heater Valves
• 12 in. Tranquility Fall Water Feature
• PermaBase ABS Pan
• Rock Cabinetry
• ProGuard 6 in. Maximum Tapered ASTM Cover
• Clear LED Footblaster Jets (DynaPoint or DynaBrite LED Required)
• Worldwide WiFi App Module
Download app for smart device to control hot tub wirelessly
*Where Allowed by Law